Physician Supervised Weight Loss
Understanding the Cause of Weight Gain will Help You Conquer it
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically designed protocol containing 2 key components – weight loss and a healthier lifestyle education to assist you in maintaining your results after dieting. How do we encourage the body to burn its fat reserves, but support its muscle mass reserves if both are depleted simultaneously? First, Ideal Protein foods are made with high quality protein. If you lose muscle while dieting, you may impair your ability to burn calories post-diet, as your body uses muscle mass to burn calories. Secondly, Ideal Protein our protocol restricts sugars (simple and complex) until 100% of your weight loss goal is achieved…why? Because, as long as sugar is being consumed, your body may not be burning fat. Remember, the first source of energy is derived from carbohydrate reserves. Therefore, the core principle of the Ideal Protein Protocol is to deplete the carbohydrate reserves completely, in order to compel the body into consuming its fat reserve to burn calories.
Our Medically Developed Weight Loss Method Has a Beginning, a Middle and An End.
What to Expect:
- Physician supervised, comprehensive and affordable weight loss program
- Rapid weight loss of up to 7 lbs per week
- Incomparable variety of delicious foods
- Weekly one-on-one coaching by nutritionist and certified personal trainer
- Lifestyle education and guidance
- Structured weight loss while supporting lean muscle mass
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage
- Personalized approach to setting weight loss goals, based on your health profile
- Losing weight can improve blood sugar, cholesterol levels, reduce blood pressure and arthritis symptoms
- Transition protocol after weight loss goal achieved to maintain results.
Call us: 281-398-5001 for a free consultation or for more information on any treatments and procedures we offer.